|The 3 pillars of education for the future|
The workplace is changing, and education must too. Increasingly, universities are seeing applications from students with a mix of academic and career-related qualifications.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Career-related Programme (CP) combines academic subjects and career-related studies in an innovative framework of international education that is recognized and respected globally. The CP fosters:
* Academic Skills: such as numeracy skills and analytical writing.
* Employability Skills: such as time management, problem solving, self-discipline, and perseverance.
* Technical Skills: needed to pursue a specific career pathway, upon completion of education.
What will you learn from this webinar:
- What is the CP and how it helps students connect purpose with passion.
- How the CP helps schools solve some of the most pressing educational challenges, such as low student aspiration and engagement.
- Why CP students are academically well prepared and ready to pursue further or higher education, apprenticeships, or direct employment.
Find out how the CP can benefit your students.
Complete the form below to access "The 3 pillars of education for the future" webinar, delivered on August 9, 2017 by Phil Evans, IB Development Specialist.
About the IB:
An IB education is holistic in nature—it is concerned with the whole person. Along with cognitive development, IB programmes address students’ social, emotional and physical well-being. The IB encourages students to become active, compassionate, lifelong learners. By doing so, we aim to inspire a quest for learning throughout life that is marked by enthusiasm and empathy.